"LADIES" Senior Portraits
- Bring your props, sports jersey's, musical instruments and anything that interests you
- Bring a camisole for your formal portrait with the black drape. (yearbook photo)
- Remember a casual outfit of your choice.
- Make-up will affect the way your portrait looks. Both fresh natural make-up or evening make-up photographs well.
- We don't suggest a NEW hair style as it doesn't always photograph the way you think it might.
- Bring your props, sports jersey's, musical instruments and anything that interests you.
- Bring a Button down shirt and tie.
- Remember a casual outfit of your choice, (jeans & a polo are always a good choice)
- A fresh shave is always a good idea
- We suggest a hair cut about a week prior to your photo session for the best look.
Experience a private on location Portrait session. If you every wanted to work like a model this is for you. Glam it up in front of the camera as we photograph your personality un unique settings. Bring a fun outfits that show your personality and then a few accessories to add to your photos? Accessories can be a jacket, a fun hat, different shoes, college t-shirt, anything! And we haven't forgotten the guys. You have wardrobe changes and different looks as we photograph the real you. Bring a friend for friendship photos, no additional charge.